CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Bath and Other Events

Well this week was a week of firsts. Claire lost her cord this week. YEAH! That means bath time for Claire. Claire had her first bath today in her big girl tub. At first she did not like it at all but she finally warmed up to it and had fun. Since it is winter time she is always covered up. She has the cutest little feet and legs. She was having a great time in her bath tub.

Claire also discovered her hands this week. She has been paying so much attention to her hands. She moves them back and forth and watches them the whole time. She is fascinated by them.

Sara and I are talking about how much she has grown in a month. I remember when I first held her she was so tiny that I could really hold her in one hand. She has put on weight and grown so much that you definitely need two hands to hold her now. Plus she is a very active baby. She is always moving around and is very strong. We have been putting her in her Boppy and she has been sliding out of it because she is moving around so much. I think it is time we strap her into it.

I cannot believe a month has gone by so fast. She will be a month old on the 9th. Time really does fly.

Claire getting in her bath
Claire not happy at all with her first bath
Oh but wait.....this is kind of fun
She is so so so so cute
Still having a lot of fun
Alright! I am clean!Do I have to get out?Oh boy this is fun
All done. Can I go back in?
My hooded towel still does not fit me because I am still small
But I look really cute in my robe

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh yep she sure does look cute!
My kids hated their first baths and I was advised by an older Health nurse to make the bath deeper and warmer and "poof" like magic they loved it....
I had to bathe them in the laundry sink as Baby bath was'ntdeep enough or take them in with me in the big bath....Thisthey adored!
Your lil girl is growing but with my yongest baby now 2 she looks tiny to me! lol!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Piklets are just bite sized pancakes or hotcakes whatever you guys cal them.
They are tooooo yum!