CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Claire's First Trip To The Cottage

Sara, Claire and I went to Grandma's & Grandpa's cottage this weekend. Grandma surprised us and made lots of hats for Claire. The hats are SOOO awesome and are adorable. Of course we tried them all on because Claire looked so cute in them. We had a lot of fun and cannot wait to do it again. I do have more pics to add but it is late and I am tired so here is a sampling of some of the pics from over the weekend. We hope you enjoy the pics of our bundle of joy.

Sleeping with my hat on.

Awake and having some tummy time with one of my hats on.

Claire flexing and showing off her muscles.

Claire enjoyed posing for pics.

Claire is #1 in our book. I am glad she agrees.

Sleep tight princess.

4 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

She is such a sweet lil Possum...

Shoal Creek Cottage said...

Her grandma must really love her! lol I can not wait for you to come up again eather.. Love you all.

Misty said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE & those hats are to die for!

Shoal Creek Cottage said...

Hey Grandma needs to see some new pictures of this little angel. Hugs