CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome To The World Claire!

She is finally here. Tuesday, December 9, 2008 (Congrats to the Godmother Amy. She picked the date). She was born at 6:48am and weighed in at a whole 5lbs. 7ozs and was 19 inches long. It was an adventure as it seems everything is that we do. Sara had been only dilated 3cms all night. She changed to 4cms at about 4am and then she started having some strong contractions. The nurse came in at about 6:30 to check on her and sure enough it was go time! Luckily I was up at 5:30 and had showered and was ready to go. I watched the entire thing. I am glad I watched it all. It was amazing! When her head finally came out and the doctor cleared out her airways she started screaming and I was so excited. She is perfect!

The downside is Sara would not stop bleeding and they could not get the placenta out. They had to rush her into surgery and do a DNC. I was left sitting there with Claire scared to death. I said my prayers and about an hour later Sara came back in and was ok. She is very very groggy. She has not recovered from the meds they gave her and she is having a tough time staying awake. They are keeping a close eye on her. She may be here for a few days extra because of all of the issues. Doctor said we need to see how her body responds.

I missed so much of the story because I am trying to get this all out before Claire & Sara wake up. I am so thankful for all the prayers that everyone has given us. Everyone of you are my gifts from God. Thanks and as things settle down I will update you guys more.

Our love to all, Jason & Sara







6 comments:

Debra Facer said...

Look at our beautiful baby girl, she is perfect, please give her a big kiss for me until I can come visit. Grandma loves you little Claire. XXOO

Misty said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so mad that I can't see the pictures at work but I'll be sure to check them out as soon as I get home. I know she is beautiful! I am sorry about Sara, that is so scary. I will be praying that she makes a full & speedy recovery.

Take care & keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful enjoy that sweet baby girl. Post the middle name when she has one. Lots of love to you!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Ahhhh Yeh!
I was thinking about you all all night!
What ablessing...
Most things worthwhile are never without a few bumps along the way.
Hope Mumma recovers quickley and a few extra days in Hospital are never a bad thing...
Enjoy your Girls big and small....

Unknown said...

I was thinking about you all day! Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys
She is so beautiful. I wish I could have been there. We are so happy for you! Cant wait to come visit.
Love
Amy & Jeff