CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Well it is Christmas Eve and we are just relaxing at the house. My last day of work was yesterday. I am out until Jan. 5th! I am excited to stay at home and relax with my girls.

I am sorry that we have not posted any pictures the last week or two. We have had problems after problems and just have not had the time. Our septic tank backed up for the 2nd time in three months last Friday. We may be looking at a very costly repair. I have had a few people come out and give us estimates. I need to do some digging in the yard on vacation to find out the problem. Lets hope it is not a $6k problem and more like a $600 problem. Then this week the car would not turn over. I think that it was just because it was really cold but who knows. Luckily I popped the clutch on it and away we went. It is now parked in the garage and we are waiting on warmer weather to see if it starts up.

Claire is doing really great. Last Friday she went to the doctor to get weighed. She had gained 8 ozs in a week. She is now up to 5lbs. 13ozs. She is eating so well. Some days she will eat really often and other days she eats bigger amounts but not as often. As the doctor said, if she wants to eat let her eat. She has not been sleeping as much as she used to. She was up for about 5 hours last night with Sara. She is so cute to watch her sit there and just look around. She likes it when hold and let her sit up with me on the couch and look around the room. She just lays against me and just looks all around. If I talk to her she will look up and me and just stare at me until I stop talking. She is so perfect. She really is not very fussy at all.

One thing about her that I find so funny is her hands. She has the biggest hands and longest fingers. She is only two weeks old. I am just baffled by the size of them. They are so cute. Wait.....everything about her is cute!

Well this is it for now. We have a lot to do on Christmas tomorrow. We are going to Sara's Moms for early dinner and then to Heather and Justin's for late dinner. My mom is cooking late dinner tomorrow night. I am sure we will take so many new pictures on Christmas and the days to come that it will make up for the lack of pictures over the last week or so. Make sure to leave Santa cookies and the reindeer carrots (to our Aussie readers; what do you leave the kangaroos?). Santa has a lot of houses to visit and he needs all the fuel he can get.

Our love to all,

Jason and Sara


Wesley and Claire
Claire being a big girl in her boppy
Taking a nap
Woo Hoo its Christmas
Isn't she cute!

This is her pack and play. Her chill out spot
Spotted Claire

Claire has the funniest sleeping positions




3 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh wow you can even see her growing in the pics.
Merry Christmas and Clair enjoy your very first visit from Santa!
We have opened the pressies and yes Santa and his Bommers ate the Carrots and "special" Reindeer food the kids made up andd sprinkled on the lawn.
(jelly crystals,oats and birdseed mixed)
Tis the season to be jolly!

Anonymous said...

She must have your hands! Remember the engagement pics!! Haha. The new pictures are very cute.
Love
Amy

Debra Facer said...

So happy to see new pictures, sure do miss you guys, hope to see you next week.. Love you all. Hug that pretty baby for me.. xxxooo