CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures of Sara and Claire's Room

Hi everyone. Just a quick update on Sara. Her and Claire are doing very good. I felt Claire move again the other night. She was kicking and rolling around a lot. I felt her move quite a few times. Sara has an ultrasound on Wednesday so we may have some new pics. Also, Wednesday is 24 weeks. That is the first goal that I made for ourselves. I know we are going to crush that goal.

Sara also started registering a little bit online. I think that we have some great ideas for Claire's room. I am not leaking any of them yet. You will just have to wait and see. Also, Sara found a crib she likes a lot. Things are coming together pretty quick. It is very exciting.

On the previous post I forgot to let everyone know that we got some flooring for Claire's room. We found some really nice laminate hardwood flooring at Floor and Decor. It will look really nice.

So after work on Saturday night I came home and worked on the babies room. I removed all the carpeting, padding and tack board. It was easy but tedious. I had told everyone previously that the room was painted lavender. Here are some pics of the room with no flooring.







Also, I have some cute pics of Sara. Here they are:






Ok well that is it for now. I will update everyone in a few days. Love to all.

1 comments:

Debra Facer said...

Look at our Mama's cute baby belly. I love you guys.Deb