CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Nursery Gets a Floor

What a day! The nursery is complete. Sara and I cannot thank my brother enough for all his help installing the floors. He did a fantastic job. The floors look very very good. It is time to decorate now. Here are some pictures from the day.


The start of our day. Looking good already!


Half way done.

Showing off the floor like Vanna White! I actually did work. I did some of the cutting of the boards.


We're done! Sara is so happy!

Another picture of the floors. They look great!

Sara's side profile shot. She is getting big. She looks so beautiful!

Phoebe likes it too!

Sara and I are very happy with the nursery. Thank you so much Justin! We love you!

1 comments:

Misty said...

The floors look GREAT! And I have to say that Phoebe is soooooo cute!!!!