CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Daddy Finally Adds Pictures Of Me!

Hi everyone. It has been a very very long time. Life gets busy when you have a three month old. I am going to keep this post quick. Everything is great here. Claire's 4 month appointment is 4/9. I hope to have more free time soon to provide everyone with a good update.

Look at how happy I am!
I am starting to like my exersaucer.

She looks soooo sleepy.

"Don't mess with me smiley sun. I am watching you."
Oh I hope this shirt comes true.
Look at me loving my bumbo.
I am watching you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and Sara... you are truely blessed. She is beautiful and looks like a little angel.
Luv ya .. nikki and john

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

How quickley she has grown!
I have been stopping by to see if there was any new pics...
What a doll!

Misty said...

What a big girl!!! She is ADORABLE & I see both you & Sara in her.