CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Crib and Changing Table are Complete

Well today was a really fun day. Mom came and got me around 11 and we went on our search to get a changing table. I had many ideas on my mind. Maybe we could find an old dresser and refinish it. Or maybe find something interesting at Goodwill. Whatever the case I was ready to find something. Mom and I tried a flea market and this cool $99 store in Alpharetta full of many many interesting pieces of furniture. Seriously, if you live in the area you need to check this place out. It is across from the old Dairy Queen on Hwy 9.

Well we did not have any luck at either place. We went to Babies R Us to get the foot board for the crib. While Mom and I were eating lunch Mom made the suggestion we go to Ikea. Well that was a great idea because we found our changing table. Here are pictures of the changing table and the crib.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything is coming along so well. Her room looks great! My nephew has the same crib, in a darker wood, it's beautiful!

Debra Facer said...

You guys did good, I love the changing table, and the crib is beautiful..Big Hugs Love you all.Deb