CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Nursery

Sunday Mom and I worked on the nursery. We started at about 9:30 in the morning and got all of the stuff cleared out and moved into the basement. We repacked everything and stacked it downstairs.
When I went to see Sara on Saturday she picked out the color that she wanted Claire's room to be. She chose a very pretty lavender. Mom and I primed and painted the room all day. We finally finished at about 7:30. It looks really cute and as we decorate the room it will come together. The task Sara has assigned for me is to look for wood flooring. I am excited that we keep getting closer and closer. This Wednesday she has another ultrasound and will be 21 weeks.
I have so many pictures to post but not a lot of time. As soon as I get a few hours I will post all the pictures. I am excited that I get to see Sara tomorrow. I miss not having her at home.
I will post later in the week and update everyone on Sara's ultrasound. Sara and I give our love to all.

0 comments: